Though do not actually agree with, and think there must be better way to play, but I really GRATEFUL with the brief introduction and the trial and error made. Thus, I wish to know the better way to enjoy the game (or I customize one) in my future endeavour! Nonetheless, let me begin my journey from the starting point… Long time ready myself on the line, but has to keep LEARNING first.. (in my ‘Renascence’ age) ..shouldn't be waiting so long, sometime I was thinking.. Well, when we have a dream, we should go for it now, and perseverance will definitely work, so keep going! Lastly, I do have a list of people to send my appreciation to.. Let’s prepare everything to ‘fly’ again, to the gathering venue of the PLAYERS.
December 10, 2008
YEA!! YoossS! Let the GAME begin! Haha…
Finally… got it! (my bailout 2009). It might not be the perfect one (very satisfied) but I’m indeed making a big progression. GOOD NEWS! Looking forward to see the official letter (the START key to the game). All these while, I have been an outsider or observer, watching people to play, meanwhile also getting more excited about the game.. Indeed, have been restricted or delayed to join the GAME, which was a long story that happened in my ‘Dark’ age. Anyway, throughout these few years of transmission, I learned a lot and saw a lot and felt a lot.. Importantly, I was introduced to WHAT the game is!
Though do not actually agree with, and think there must be better way to play, but I really GRATEFUL with the brief introduction and the trial and error made. Thus, I wish to know the better way to enjoy the game (or I customize one) in my future endeavour! Nonetheless, let me begin my journey from the starting point… Long time ready myself on the line, but has to keep LEARNING first.. (in my ‘Renascence’ age) ..shouldn't be waiting so long, sometime I was thinking.. Well, when we have a dream, we should go for it now, and perseverance will definitely work, so keep going! Lastly, I do have a list of people to send my appreciation to.. Let’s prepare everything to ‘fly’ again, to the gathering venue of the PLAYERS.
Though do not actually agree with, and think there must be better way to play, but I really GRATEFUL with the brief introduction and the trial and error made. Thus, I wish to know the better way to enjoy the game (or I customize one) in my future endeavour! Nonetheless, let me begin my journey from the starting point… Long time ready myself on the line, but has to keep LEARNING first.. (in my ‘Renascence’ age) ..shouldn't be waiting so long, sometime I was thinking.. Well, when we have a dream, we should go for it now, and perseverance will definitely work, so keep going! Lastly, I do have a list of people to send my appreciation to.. Let’s prepare everything to ‘fly’ again, to the gathering venue of the PLAYERS.
Recent posts
| Things you think | | Things about to happen | | People took my things | | Buying power! |