"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

February 02, 2009

Happen to.. overcome a haunting memory

..can’t remember the last time I did this during Chinese new year in my child age.. However, this year I do some CNY gambling. Well, it wasn’t really my intention to.. See, two days before, my friend happened to call me and invited me to a friend’s house; I happened to be free and visited the friend’s house; in the friend’s house, they happened to do gambling, and needing people; my friend and I happened to know the how-to and well, I chose to joined in! Sometime, it just happen to..

 
An unforgettable memory that I have recalled.. which was the last year BIG LOST at Genting Highland Casino! The stunning lost consisted of 10 times consecutive lost, of similar way, within not even an hour after start, which I’m still scratching my head, trying to explain why.. Therefore, in the friend's house recently, this memory was haunting me and I was losing in the first play after the incident.. At that time, I knew I will if do not overcome the post-effect of the unbelievable experience.
 
Luckily, just before I lost all my money I brought, and only left RM 2 for final round.. awakened! I won. Then, bet RM 4, I won. And, of course, bet RM 8.. I WON! And, got back my money with the 3 hits. Okay, better took a good look at the new home of new married friends! Wonderful house..