Actually, I planned to use the ANGPAO money and had used.. hehe. Bought myself a small mobile assistant (HTC) of multi-purpose, which can aid organizing tasks, photos, video, online, communication, documentation.. Finally, get one, for my coming exploration aboard.. Talking about travel, 14th February is the day! Valentine day.. And because of the day, my friends are wishing me that I would meet someone at airport (romantic..) or on the flight (sit next to) or upon arrival (surprise). Well, I’m still trying to pack my big luggage for a 2 year stay, meanwhile thinking of someone..
February 04, 2009
Love ANGPAO.. though questioning, sometime
Wow, increased amount of ANGPAO this year, and I also have worked harder to meet up friends. Because might not be around for a year or two.. Well, most of the friends are steady every year, only some had changes, while few number of them are going to or already married. I noticed, the handsome get more handsome while the pretty get prettier.. though the fact that, one year older. Starting to feel like, I shouldn’t still receiving ANGPAO.. and every year the same question (when?) from those who may be concern, at rising number of time, that I have to reply same answer (going to..). Okay, now I think I concentrate on how to use this year ANGPAO!
Recent posts
| Things you think | | Things about to happen | | People took my things | | Buying power! |