"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

March 21, 2009

When was the last time do sports? Long time…

Sports.. When was the last time do sports? The most active period was in high school day, at routine basis and was declined drastically in working life.. Martial arts, instead. Well, for the moment, no my favorite martial arts here.. but found my favorite sports of school time, which had been hardly to find players to

BASKET BALL! Yea, 3 on 3, 4 on 4 and even 5 on 5 full court matches are available! Badminton and ping pong also was school time games I familiar with, be it double or single. Haha, not only recall losing pieces of school time memory in the brain but also release long buried, hidden talent in sports! Many good players (graduate students) here.. Talking about Badminton, people mention about Malaysia too (no surprise, though best player, Lee Chong Wei lost again recently to Lin Dan, yet won in Swiss open). Luckily, my badminton skills also reached enough competitive level (villages..) before challenging people during a small sports day here..

..quite good at sports (need to be justified), but very weak at drinking.. My little liver is exceptionally intolerant to, especially drinking culture. However, I drank beer ('mek ju' 맥주) and 'soju' 소주, 燒酒! ..also drank exceptionally high amount of (broke 26 years record). Occasionally (as rare as possible)... I guess my liver will be able to understand. "Take good care..."