Today is White Day (14 Mar) here, guy has to give some present to girl.. really? Didn’t know about. I already did (did I?), in valentine day.. again? ..has to participate anyway.
A PHOTO of the old student enjoying a cup of some type of brown color soy bean hot tea (not sure in English name, but taste is really good!), while looking at sunset outside of laboratory building, after finished his today's work. Ho.. Some doubts about the term, ‘old student’, I always use against myself.. thinking that my delayed 2 years (nearly 3 years actually) before enter graduate school, could be considered as a mandatory national military service (2 years too). For guys here, all are about my age to start postgraduate studies after their national service. In Malaysia, at my time, there was no military service, but now is starting.. Therefore, previously I had been going through sort of 'military service'-like experience (blurry working) and, guess of similar objectives.. not bad, indeed (still the fact that, lagged..).
YooOS! Back to present here, okay.. Now work out on what need to or has to or suppose to be done.. Everybody will get old, anyway.. and my bowl of instant noodle here (usual Saturday dinner) has to be finished too since I started. haha..