"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 29, 2016

Two things now

Brexit. The thing that almost everybody heard of, seen, felt or knew it; also many seem to understand and think about it. Because the thing sounds like and looks like and feels like, okay maybe can no longer be ignored.

The Brexit thing can mean a lot of things between good and bad things to people. The vote count was like 50-50. Different people from different places everywhere see it in different ways.

I know, now it is separated into their (UK) things and another their (EU) things. By the way, was it really one whole thing?? So, it's two things now. A kind of change that shakes things, like money thing. No ideas good or bad things. But, something happened.

Again, maybe there are things that we cannot control. So, do it a different way then.