"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

November 08, 2016

Strange thing

Forget everything you think you know. Well, people come out with this strange thing. I think I know this is interestingly strange. I like what that movie presents. That name is Strange.

Is that what we think we know? Things can get complicated with time and space, life and death. They might seem as simple as that. We don't usually think too much about things like that everyday, since we are busy. What can you do about it, anyway? Changing time? (interesting though). It can be difficult to understand. But those things are strange and always seem relevant, as we think we know.

So, I started thinking a little more about those things (time and space, life and death) and more strangely, what we can do about it. Maybe I'm ready.