"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

March 31, 2017

Things about to happen

Many months or a year from now, I have already thought about it. At that time I knew things were going to happen somewhere some day.

What things? Okay, there were going to be something good and something probably bad. Well, it depends. Somehow, some people think it's right and some think it's very wrong. You see what have happened in the world lately (since last year). Look around us, and then look at the West and the East; also look at the North and the South. I know, it's a lot of things!

Alright, how do I know it? Of course, something is going to happen, anyway. Now I think we can expect something else is going to happen in the near future. Somehow. We can imagine something big or something small. But I definitely cannot tell you what exactly that thing will be. Trust me, good things will happen.