"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

September 28, 2016

Possible what

How do we know if things will work? It has never come true to us before. But after all the work done and we have put in effort and time with high expectation. It is possible, what.

Yes. The thing might turn out fine, although started thinking what if we lose the chance or fail the thing or get hurt this time. Because it is possible that the thing doesn't work, although we still believe in ourselves and the thing. Either way (or both?) we might be thinking of the consequences in advance.

Mixture of thoughts and feelings. Similar kind of things were running inside your head in many occasions. Say, you might be waiting to know the result after the job application or the winner announcement after the competition or the answer after the proposal or maybe to know the news after some bad things. So we got a little restless. This thing continued until we know how the thing turns out eventually.

No matter what comes, take it. We still have other things to pursue or perhaps try it again. But wait. The thing is no news about it yet. Chill.