Some worries that left behind...
One day in faculty medicine of UPM, some S-Super juniors asked me--my waist how many inches?? Well, I (as senior) have to honestly tell them 22 inches waist, but then they were like don't believe, so I again gave them a confirm and honest answer loh.. After that, they left.. my waist cannot be that slim meh?? So Jealous.. Girls is like that one, cannot see people slimmer or prettier one.. Therefore I still concern if they are still angry. Hehe.. my friends should be man and women already. Women should be OK ho?? (All Jokes, except about the 22 inches waist (believe it?), ended up with a laugh, instead). ごめいね。
This Monday I just went UPM to collect my last claims (Yet still one more $$$ to settle). Actually I learned a lot in UPM (never been studied in other place), therefore my feeling was so DOWN.. (even though tradition says 'Man can only bleeding, No crying' but i dropped a single tear-accidentally. Nobody around i think). When I left UPM, I was thinking.. when will I visit UPM again?? I miss the people, miss the old and new building of our faculty, miss the trees, soil, animal and flowers, miss the experiences (good, OK or bad), miss the accumulated memories (happy, upset, up, down, worry, calm, fear, angry..), and MANY! Again, it’s all have became the past—important for reference but nothing can change. Anyway, we have a lot of things to do for the future! Guess I won’t visit faculty medicine of UPM as often as during I was a demo there (used to be twice a week). After graduated, I was even like everyday in UPM, really like not willing to ‘get out’!! I even told the S-Super juniors that I was in 4th year (Cheat!). Eh, they are under 4 year programme in UPM, what (139 credit hours, how nice!). Well, now I have to leave, please don’t stop me..(anyone??) Hoho! ..go where?? Sunway city only..Cheh!!
One day in faculty medicine of UPM, some S-Super juniors asked me--my waist how many inches?? Well, I (as senior) have to honestly tell them 22 inches waist, but then they were like don't believe, so I again gave them a confirm and honest answer loh.. After that, they left.. my waist cannot be that slim meh?? So Jealous.. Girls is like that one, cannot see people slimmer or prettier one.. Therefore I still concern if they are still angry. Hehe.. my friends should be man and women already. Women should be OK ho?? (All Jokes, except about the 22 inches waist (believe it?), ended up with a laugh, instead). ごめいね。
This Monday I just went UPM to collect my last claims (Yet still one more $$$ to settle). Actually I learned a lot in UPM (never been studied in other place), therefore my feeling was so DOWN.. (even though tradition says 'Man can only bleeding, No crying' but i dropped a single tear-accidentally. Nobody around i think). When I left UPM, I was thinking.. when will I visit UPM again?? I miss the people, miss the old and new building of our faculty, miss the trees, soil, animal and flowers, miss the experiences (good, OK or bad), miss the accumulated memories (happy, upset, up, down, worry, calm, fear, angry..), and MANY! Again, it’s all have became the past—important for reference but nothing can change. Anyway, we have a lot of things to do for the future! Guess I won’t visit faculty medicine of UPM as often as during I was a demo there (used to be twice a week). After graduated, I was even like everyday in UPM, really like not willing to ‘get out’!! I even told the S-Super juniors that I was in 4th year (Cheat!). Eh, they are under 4 year programme in UPM, what (139 credit hours, how nice!). Well, now I have to leave, please don’t stop me..(anyone??) Hoho! ..go where?? Sunway city only..Cheh!!