Since last Monday my car was sent for repair, still I went to work in the 3 days (Responsiblity!). Do I have choices?? Yes! I have--bus, taxi, my ex-senior (in IBS) car and walk!! Walking would probably take me 1 day to reach Monash University (I maybe underestimated)! Taxi, not very cheap-RM25 only one way! Then, actually the 3rd day I only remembered that my ex-senior is staying nearby my area, so.. Thus, I have no choice!
I chose to take 2 hours journey including traveling, 3 times interchange waiting, walking for some distance, in order to reach my work place. Also, I even ought to take taxi (RM20) because I was rushing for a morning seminar in university. Somemore, I have to back earlier but still reached home late at 10pm or 11pm. Yes, by BUS!! However, that was my first time taking RapidKL bus (Best in KL and Klang Valley, I guess). Although it takes long time due to no bus direct from my housing area (new), but the fare OK, bus driver OK, time-following OK, bus environment OK, number of bus also OK.. Overall RapidKL is doing GOOD job, anyway!
I got my car on Wednesday and I was so happy!! I felt like I love my car more than ever before. Well, as I promised—no accident again! I will be 1000X extra careful.