PART 1
A type of VIRUS has been sleeping inside me, and has awakened again! Yea.. the ‘king’ within me, and I’m against ‘them’.. Oh, my god! Now I don’t know what ‘they’ want? Last year, my ‘army’ (immune cells) successfully defeated 'them' (controlled) and greatly reduced 'their' activity, with assistance of medication, but not eradicates ‘them’ yet. Recently, ‘they’ came out and seem quite destructive!! Biochemistry tests showed quite severe damage on the particular organ and virus 'ID' (Antigen) also present. According to book, ‘their’ re-visit isn’t good news because after ‘World War I’ (last fight against the virus), ‘their’ DNA could have integrated into my genome, which is worse! Now the virus 'factory' (Infected cells) are growing..
What exactly does the return indicate? I’m feeling OK, no symptom, yet may have flu and easily get tired (because of battle is going on). WHY? Why ‘they’ being stimulated out? What, how, why, when? Am I not living healthy life style (certainly)? What is the problem? I need a STRATEGY! I can’t focus on work with these doubts and questions; therefore I need to face the tiny, naughty creatures (the virus)!! Fear no more, but have to stand the challengeS! I wish, my body can generate specific ANTIBODY (ultimate weapon) against the virus, however.. Well, my ‘military center’ (Immune system) is still working on it.. under heavy ‘research’, perhaps. Meanwhile, I'm going to protect and nourish my body (provide 'grants'). Immunology is interesting subject, anyway..
SPEED UP, please..
‘YOU’ CAN DO! I CAN DO! WE WILL DO IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!