"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

April 13, 2008

Prepare for 'battle'!!

PART 2
It has been 3 weeks of holiday.. Recent diagnosis shows increased virus DNA copies in my body!! Yet, it is still not as many as last 'attack'. Lucky news is 'their' ability of destruction reduced many folds, while my repair function (regeneration) is working perfectly well. Therefore, I think I’m in control now, although ‘reinforcement’ (medication) seems necessary initially. Anyway, the ‘WORLD WAR II’ has begun!!

I have no interest in the 'WAR', because my body is the 'battlefield'! I think a NATURAL style of battle system is better, which I prefer. Now, the mission is I must take good care of my body to prevent virus activity from out of control, and nourish my own ‘military center’ (immune system) to become more advance, so that able to defeat the virus by themselves and repair the damages efficiently. Then, I can avoid side effects, resulted from medication (the destructive bomb) if I'm going to take.

Healthy Lifestyle!! ..still the EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT way, as well as LONG TERM and PEACEFUL approach for everybody and many illnesses..
| PART 1 | PART 3 |