"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

May 30, 2008

‘Alliance’ forming with deadly viruses??? 50-50 match???

PART 3
YOo……… the damages on the organ recovered (tested - NORMAL), yet large number of viruses remain active in my body (ID Antigen: positive)! How come??? What are 'they' (virus) doing inside me… so far the condition could be in 50-50 match, so nobody is going to initiate next attack!!

Oh, are 'they' making negotiation for Alliancebetween my 'Military army' (immune cells) and the Intruders (virus)??? Impressed what a friendship!! Good strategy to replace unnecessary battle, but err.. possible?? Unbelievable indeed… I would rather ‘they’ (both) make some noises, and ‘tell’ me what is happening inside?? hello...

Well, looking forward for the ‘decision of Alliance… Nevertheless, I still hope I can eradicate ‘them’ (virus) all, and FREE from the nightmare! Anyway, I will have to do my part of 'mission' --- Take care Health!

However, the real bad thing now is last 2 days, I have been drinking dirty water direct from pipe (through a cheap filter only) because I didn’t notice that the DIAMOND clean water filter BROKE… lucky to check early! So 2 days, my body condition and immunity (battle strength of my military forces) were affected I guess… I can fix it!