2 year before, I had decided but for some EXCUSES, I’m still planning and even put aside until today.. Nevertheless, experiences and mistakes shaped me! ..also following the latest RE- trend of mine; ‘REturn of the virus’ or ‘RE-visit the unfinished plan’ or ‘RE-consider the sealed dream’.. Therefore, now in the process of fixing the existing unexpected and preparing for potential choices! It is never too late to, but just you don’t want to..
ATTENTION is the origin of failures, I realized! Putting attention on unnecessary, will ruin you but if you did it right, will leverage you. It could be our dream, hope, goal, mission, people, any aspect of life, or anything worth and of top priority. And, what ever we do must align to our core attention! How busy we are in work makes no senses indeed, but progress with right attention indicates we are in the right track. The roam of possibility exists where? In each of you.. with right focus of mind!