"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

April 23, 2008

This Fruit, the KILLer!!

Kidney problem people (are you?) are not allowed to eat star fruit! NO! New discovery found that star fruit (but not other fruits) contains a toxin, which affects brain and nerves. Kidney patient loss their renal function to filter out the neurotoxin (Unknown) and hence can cause bad consequences to BRAIN, including death! Recent reported case, a 66-year-old kidney problem sufferer (from Malaysia), who is on three years medication, went coma on March 29 in Shenzhen, China, after eating star fruit. There were also non-reported cases of death before, of same killer fruit. The public must aware of this less-known star fruit finding! However, healthy people still find star fruit delicious.. I like eating, though not often.