"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

April 17, 2008

Mission Impossible! Some says..

Mission accomplished, at last! I did my best and I must APPRECIATE greatly to people who assisted and wished. It moved swiftly, although some difficulties existed.. Hehe, finished a recent mission I newly named “The 4Rocketer”! Actually I have never thought of starting it, since it was abandoned more than a year for some reasons.. finally have made the first step! Hopefully can get a BIG HIT on the 'lauching' day!! This could be the final shot I can make, using my remaining wills, and has to be the BEST SHOT ever. Wait and see soon..

However, this is part of the journey, not the destiny yet, not so fast; I still need to keep an EYE always open. There are more missions.. By the way, have done something at least..
**Frankly, something happens doesn’t mean really happen, but actually could be nothing happens, and well.. in the end, nothing will happen, still!!** I quite worry..

YossSS.. got to believe in, a good HIT; It’s POSSIBLE!!