"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

May 26, 2008

BREAK-THROUGH!!!???

突破 ..has been what I’m looking for, and recent homecoming, my brother mentioned this word, which reminded me. A magnificent shift from one stage to another, the growth! Of course, the better one.. (Forward!). “A significant problem cannot be solved with the same level of thinking we were at, when we created them” (Einstein). However, I have not seen or felt any growth in many aspects for quite some time. It just never happens....

Well, I knew the WHY, which drive-up my emotion and spirit (feel good), meanwhile I’m moving toward but just it’s still not yet…. “Once decision made, the remaining is HOW”, a quote by Lim Goh Tong ('Uncle Lim'; anyone don’t know him?), which hit me right in the eye, when I was reading on his history at his Gallery in Genting Highland somewhere 2 years ago and I always remember….

I’m looking for the HOW and must working on the HOW but I'm just lacking of the HOW I don't know! It’s just HOW? YosSS!!! NOW get back to think of new HOW, while trying on existing HOW and seek BREAK-THROUGH (突破) in somewhere! Almost there….