"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

May 23, 2008

Not to say cannot use.. just how, why

It isn’t the matter of can or cannot use.. We definitely can and need to use.. However, bear in mind that every paper written or printed, every time we use electrical devices, every food we eaten, every drop of water we utilized, any energy consumed and it seems like everything we do.. We are disturbing the natural environment and even are destroying the earth!


The climate on earth is changing! Bad things are likely to (already) happen, such as natural disasters, water shortages, rising sea levels, food crisis, species extinction, reductions in sea ice, increased disease, drought.. experts said. Therefore, actually we are threatening ourselves!


Do you know about this? ..do it Next Year 2009.. And, shall we do something now? Let’s join the
FIGHT AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING!!




Research is undergoing to figure out long-term, and better way.. As for us, at least we can help to spread the awareness around and we must be very EFFICIENT in using environmental sources and practice RECYCLE, REUSE, REPLACE at max!

Save the earth, save us..