For plan A (called ‘4+1Rockettee’), I finished its implementation and the result is.. coming soon! While waiting, I’m preparing the Plan B. However (sometime have to relax..), a movie marathon of mine filled everyday (few hours daily) in May’08, which were those selected movies I missed, and would like to watch.. but had been too busy to. Nevertheless, now I have gone through a few (quite a number actually). It’s all started with first movie (unexpectably) - "Ah Long Pte Ltd", during my visit to Grandpa’s house and I love a saying from teacher Fang. He said (keep eyes on his gesture), ‘be an Ah Long (actually applied to other careers I think), when doing things, has to be FAST 要快, ACCURATE 要准, BEAUTIFUL 要美!!!’ The ‘Lau Ta’ (Ah Long boss) performed cool and steady. Overall.. not bad, it is humorous.. June 06, 2008
Movie Marathon (7X).. Message behind.. (part 1)
For plan A (called ‘4+1Rockettee’), I finished its implementation and the result is.. coming soon! While waiting, I’m preparing the Plan B. However (sometime have to relax..), a movie marathon of mine filled everyday (few hours daily) in May’08, which were those selected movies I missed, and would like to watch.. but had been too busy to. Nevertheless, now I have gone through a few (quite a number actually). It’s all started with first movie (unexpectably) - "Ah Long Pte Ltd", during my visit to Grandpa’s house and I love a saying from teacher Fang. He said (keep eyes on his gesture), ‘be an Ah Long (actually applied to other careers I think), when doing things, has to be FAST 要快, ACCURATE 要准, BEAUTIFUL 要美!!!’ The ‘Lau Ta’ (Ah Long boss) performed cool and steady. Overall.. not bad, it is humorous.. Recent posts
| Things you think | | Things about to happen | | People took my things | | Buying power! |