"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 06, 2008

Movie Marathon (7X).. Message behind.. (part 1)

For plan A (called ‘4+1Rockettee’), I finished its implementation and the result is.. coming soon! While waiting, I’m preparing the Plan B. However (sometime have to relax..), a movie marathon of mine filled everyday (few hours daily) in May’08, which were those selected movies I missed, and would like to watch.. but had been too busy to. Nevertheless, now I have gone through a few (quite a number actually). It’s all started with first movie (unexpectably) - "Ah Long Pte Ltd", during my visit to Grandpa’s house and I love a saying from teacher Fang. He said (keep eyes on his gesture), ‘be an Ah Long (actually applied to other careers I think), when doing things, has to be FAST 要快, ACCURATE 要准, BEAUTIFUL 要美!!!’ The ‘Lau Ta’ (Ah Long boss) performed cool and steady. Overall.. not bad, it is humorous..
This was just beginning, to be continue…
| PART 2 | PART 3 |