"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

July 08, 2008

VEGE ‘bak kut teh’ in SK, the food I miss the most!

VEGE ‘bak kut teh’ is the best food I had and am still loving in Seri Kembangan, among many good foods around there. I felt ‘LIFE’ every time I revisit, a place I used to stay for 4 years study and work at UPM. Before I moved back to Hometown, I went all the way to eat VEGE ‘bak kut teh’ day before (purposely drove to, and actually did it every once a month). See.. when you turned in Bukit Serdang area (may ask local people), go straight until the end you meet a T-junction, make right turn, a double-story HOUSE with VEGE restaurant within (common in Seri Kembangan area) situated just at the corner on your right. Note this, along the road there are many nice foods (not bad) at both side, don’t being tempted easily, but go ahead to what I called the BEST!

Oops.. forgot the shop name (next time) and.. no luring photos to show here, you got to go and TRY. Hope next time I go, I won’t be told sold-out! Oh, remember this VEGE ‘bak kut teh’ is only served additionally on Sunday night! Though, various VEGE foods are sold all the time… but ONLY SUNDAY!