HOWEVER, last Friday I went to the big city for training of my respected martial art, Aikido, at MAA HQ. The one day trip was worth it, especially the Aikido night class! Not bad, I regained the good feeling of big city I had before. Haha… Remember a book I read at Pavilion KL that afternoon – about Bruce Lee (my respected too) and his inspiring saying attracted me was ‘we learn to discover and express ourselves TRUTHFULLY through martial art’ (he meant this way but not exactly the words). Wow, that made the sort of kuantan aikido trip more wonderful!
I broke the phobia of big city I still don’t believe I had (I did?), but I think so… Now, I’m ready to go back to the big city.. to BIGGER city or to the BIGGEST city this time, hopeful! Yo.. not forgeting to shout,(from heart), 'MERDEKA!' Yesterday was Malaysia independence day......