This first 2 week of December in particular, unforeseeable news will be carried to me through the valuable letter. As the result, some doubts are in my mind, though I try not to think.. and I recall back the unexpected experiences, my ‘Dark’ age. Every time, I go back to my OLD time (mentally), I observe the mistakes made, the lessons appreciated, the unlucky routes took, the details missed, the advises and nonsenses (can't believe) I listened, as well as some good memories I went through.. hopefully would have better way to prevent or cope with, if has to happen again.
Remember that, I escaped from the ‘Dark’ age, got into the ‘Renascence’ age. Then, I started to understand more about myself, to do what I have been dreamed, and to know what I need to do (finally).. A relatively shorter period of time to REST and LEARN! The time has come for me to leave the ‘Renascence’ age (which I will miss very much but can’t stay long), soon......