"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

March 07, 2009

'Noodle moment'.. thinking about very first day

instant noodle (really good)... which from the packet, the only character I can read and know is MSG. Hopefully, it means no MSG! Okay, start to learn the language.. Seems like I feel more wanting to write something every time when eating instant noodle, so will make every Saturday night, a 'noodle moment'! haha.. It is not encouraged to eat this too often.. only take instant noodle when there is 'good' reason to.. like me, do have a few Globally Recognized Reasons (excuses): save money, easy to cook, save time, taste okay! Seriously,
not too often..

Snowing! ..in the first day lecture, of new semester, and the shining white snow falling, on grass, on trees, on cars.. were surprised me when I waked up and looked out the window.. Again, for a village boy like me from tropical country, felt a little excited to see. Wao, this is a good start for my journey of scientist! Appreciate when we see GOOD things, and when we see not.. Why couldn't we perceive as GOOD? Hey, this photo looks better, the boy (the old student). Oh, now need to go toilet for.. just normal 'waste control' procedures of my body.